- Assumption of various administration tasks for our worldwide IT systems in the ports and on board our ships
- 1st and 2nd level support of our users and crew for problems with hardware and software, remote and on site
- Support in the operation of maritime applications, ship communication, passenger information systems and cash register systems
- Organize and monitor IT systems
- Participation in IT on call
For our holding company in Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein, we are currently looking for an
IT Administrator Vessels (m/f/d)
FRS IT in Flensburg consists of a software team with developers, product management and consulting as well as teams for the operation of the local IT infrastructure, the central IT services and the operation of the software solutions developed in-house.
As IT administrator Vessels, you are part of our IT team at the corporate headquarters and support the operation of our global fleet of 58 ships and numerous ticket counters.
You can expect an agile, technology-driven team in an exciting, growing environment within the dynamically developing FRS group. An ideal workplace to find an entry into the IT career and to put what you have learned into practice.
- Your have successfully completed professional training in IT or electronics
- You think solution and customer oriented and are interested in new technologies
- First expierence with some of the following technologies: XMare ESX, firewalls and VPN, VoIP telephone systems, network, GPS, AIS
- You bring manual skills and a high willingness to travel
- Good English language skills are required
- Knowledge of Danish is an advantage
- A varied and responsible field of activity
- Freedom and design options within the dynamically developing group
- Variety of employee benefits such as employer-funded pension, trust working hours, fresh fruit etc.
FRS GmbH & Co.KG