- IT-Administration / Support of our Vessels IT
- Further development of onboard networks / IT systems
- Setup / Install systems for new vessels
- Document work processes / IT Systems
- Advancing Vessel IT Projects with the team
- Maintaining IT Systems onboard our vessels
- Be part of the Emergency on-call hotline
For FRS Systems GmbH, based in Flensburg, we are currently looking for a
(Junior) IT Systems Engineer Vessels (m/f/d), Flensburg
Together we bring IT and software solutions in the travel and ticketing sector to the next level - with highly customizable solutions, products, powerful features, extensive security measures and smart extensions. Years of experience in the ferry industry, innovation and reliability set us apart.
We are FRS Systems GmbH - an independent subsidiary of FRS GmbH und Co. KG.
As (Junior) IT Systems Engineer Vessels (m/f/d) your main task is to make sure the IT systems on our vessels are always running with as little disruptions as possible.
- Successfully completed a vocational training (IT / Electrical Related)
- Good working knowledge of IT
- Team player with hands on mentality
- Ability to work with power tools
- Good English skills – German would be a plus
- Valid driving license (class B) - the job includes some travel (max. 20%) to our vessels and our entities
- Experience with Linux/Windows/Windows Server, Microsoft 365, Networking/Firewalls, Active Directory and/or VMWare is a plus
- A varied and responsible field of activity in an agile team
- Full training in Vessel IT and our IT Systems
- Freedom and design options within the dynamically developing FRS group
- Opportunities for further training and development
- 38 hours per week and 30 days of vacation
- A modern workplace in the center of Flensburg - directly at the port and the opportunity to work anywhere in Germany at any time
- A variety of additional benefits (e.g. free rides on our ships)
Please submit us your application documents in English. We look forward to get to know you!
FRS Systems GmbH